Enterprise Account Manager and Legal Software Sales - PROVIDER - Chicago, IL
One of the fastest-growing eDiscovery technology companies is seeking an Enterprise Account Manager for their Chicago-based office. The main function of this role is to manage and sell consultatively to existing accounts; however, developing prospects and potential customers will be a part of the position as well.
This position is a wonderful opportunity for a versatile individual looking to combine customer service sensibilities, technical skills, and sales acumen to continue to grow in a fast-paced dynamic software company.
In this position, you will concentrate on generating new business opportunities, cultivating leads, and moving potential clients through the sales cycle. Direct eDiscovery/Litigation Support experience is preferred, as we believe it is essential to really know the technology in order to effectively sell it. Prior sales experience, while a plus, is not required. There is no quota associated with this position, as it is primarily an account management role.
Our team of driven, passionate, and talented individuals works collaboratively to provide a positive client experience as we continue to build a reputable name in a booming industry. We commit to hiring people who value collaboration, communication, and accountability as much as we do.
- Manage and grow existing accounts with AmLaw 100 firms and corporations
- Help grow our clients’ business and provide them with software solutions throughout that process
- Exceed our clients’ expectations
- Consult with C-level management and technical teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of eDiscovery and litigation support
- Strong technical acumen
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Exceptional relationship building skills