The TRU Staffing Partners Hot Jobs newsletter provides readers with a weekly tip for our professionals and hiring managers in the data privacy, ediscovery, and cybersecurity spaces. With over 12 years of experience in staffing and recruiting for our niche industries, our TRU Tips are relevant and crucial for anyone hiring or job hunting in our communities.
January 5th, 2022
Many employers will be adding headcount in January with people they have already met.
Top 3 Ways to stay “front of mind” with employers with whom you interviewed in 2021
- Reach out to your interviewer to reaffirm your interest in the company
- Ask your hiring manager to keep you in mind for future roles
- Utilize your talent agent to strategize and lean on their contacts in your target company
January 12th, 2022
There is no end in sight to the job market tipping in favor of candidates in 2022.
Top 3 Takeaways from the December 2021 Jobs Report
- The unemployment rate dropped to 3.9%, better than the 4.1% estimate
- Wages increased more than expected, rising 4.7% year over year
- With 4% considered to be full employment, the Federal Reserve expects this number to drop to 3.5% by years' end
January 19th, 2022
Virtual interviewing & quick hiring decisions are no longer just competitive advantage – they are requirements to win the war for talent.
Top 3 Takeaways from the 2022 Report on the State of the Legal Technology Job Market
- Law firms are putting profits at increasing risk as they battle to hold on to associates
- Recruitment & retainment may prove to be the biggest post-COVID challenge for law firms
- Associate turnover rate for law firms reached 23.2% through November 2021 on a rolling 12-month basis
January 26th, 2022
In 2022, salaries will increase another 15 – 30% for active job seekers.
Top 3 Reasons to Consider Changing Roles in 2022
- More substantial pay increase than asking for a raise
- Unique opportunity for negotiation in today’s tumultuous job market
- More flexibility than ever before