The TRU Staffing Partners Hot Jobs newsletter provides readers with a weekly tip for our professionals and hiring managers in the data privacy, ediscovery, and cybersecurity spaces. With more than 12 years of experience in staffing and recruiting for our industries, our TRU Tips are relevant and crucial for anyone hiring or job hunting in our communities.
November 2nd, 2022
About 75% of TRU’s customers looking for talent with Relativity skill sets request that Relativity self-assessments accompany resumes prior to interviewing a job seeker.
Top 3 takeaways from TRU's Relativity Skills' Impact on the Ediscovery Job Market: A Five-Year Analysis:
- Analytics: Job seekers looking to stand out in this area who already have mid-level skills in Relativity analytics can seek further education in structured and conceptual analytics.
- Review: Job seekers looking to command higher salaries in the marketplace should consider diving deeper into strategic, project manager level review skills.
- Shift to Cloud: The volume of job seekers who are using RelativityOne has expanded from 19% to 64% in the past five years.
November 9th, 2022
The number of applicants that a law firm will receive for open positions if they move from a three-day a week mandate to a two-day a week mandate in the office is nearly 50% higher.
Top 3 reasons it is taking law firms longer to fill the exact same roles as vendors:
- Enforcement of in-office mandates.
- Competition with other firms/vendors.
- Moving too slowly with the interview process.
November 16th, 2022
The percentage of job seekers reporting only “some experience” using Relativity has dropped from 14% to 4% as more Relativity users have progressed in skill building across all core areas of the platform.
Top 3 reasons to use the Relativity Self-Assessment:
- Empowers the job seeker to highlight areas of expertise that will make them stand out.
- Clarifies areas where a job seeker thinks they may require training before applying for a job.
- Gives hiring managers an instantaneous measure of how job seekers score their skill sets across 65 categories.
November 23rd, 2022
Gratitude in the workplace can lead to deeper connections to not only each other, but to the work you’re doing each and every day.
Top 3 reasons why gratitude is good in the workplace:
- Gratitude can have a positive impact on your team’s productivity and happiness.
- Expressing gratitude can be a way to manage stress and can have positive effects on both health and moods.
- In the workplace, gratitude inspires employees to be helpful.
November 30th, 2022
The “Great Resignation” officially ended in September of 2022.
Top 3 reasons why the "Great Resignation" has ended:
Demand for talent in the legal world has decreased slightly since the end of September.
Job seekers have become far more cautious about job hopping since September.
Employers are shifting from full-time to contract augmentation to weather the storm of possible recession — making the current market a more abundant gig economy.